Posted on May 2nd, 2012 | No comments yet
Our clients know how much we value the importance of an intentional and creative SEO strategy. As web designers and developers, we have no interest in building a beautiful website for you that no one will ever see. You have the whole world wide web available to you when it comes to your business, ministry, or organization. Why would you want to limit your potential business opportunities to those who only know what to type into the browser bar to get to your website?
People are searching for you. Yes, YOU. They are searching for YOUR business and what YOU offer. You’d be PERFECT for them…. if only they could find you online. With the overwhelming amount of content on the web, it’s hard for them to find you (the needle) amongst all the noise (haystack).
That’s where some awesome SEO comes into play. Search Engine Optimization. People type something into Google, et voila! There you are.
So, you’ve heard that SEO is a waste of time/money/energy. It can be, especially if you have the wrong people doing it for you, or those that don’t know the best ways to make your website work FOR you. Our friends over at Search Engine Journal recently posted an article of stellar SEO statistics that paint a lovely picture of why you need to make SEO part of your marketing plan. Here are a few of those statistics:
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- Search and e-mail are the top two internet activities.
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- MarketingCharts reports that over 39% of customers come from search.
Source: Search Engine Journal
SEO is only a waste of time if you’re not doing it right. A brilliant SEO strategy requires focus and an intentionality that only a professional can provide. Our SEO solutions are hassle free and proven to bring more people to your website. More leads, more connections, more conversions. It’s as simple as that.